Larry, I can’t thank you enough for the work you and your team have done for our company.
TJ – EVP Fortune 500 – Consumer Products
…from your stellar work over the years, you have made a significant contribution to our growth and success.
BN – CEO Ecommerce - VC funded start up
…in 5 short months he has landed the three largest transactions in our 11 year history… we could not be more pleased with the work of Talent Partners.
LS – NA Practice Head Global Consulting
…yes, it was a needle in a haystack search but we knew you and your team would succeed.
GM – CEO Software
...this has turned out to be a very good hire. Thanks for working your magic so quickly. We have another hire in marketing I would like to discuss with you.
CB - Dir of Professional Services - High Tech
Our Executive Board is very impressed with the detailed work and outcome from your work on this search. The position is an important hire for us and you've clearly earned your fee.
KG - CFO - Fortune 500 Financial Services
I would have hired all three in your short list... thanks for working with us on the second hire.
CW – VP Engineering - High Tech
It Services and our parent company (“Talent Partners, LLC,” “we, “us”) as an extensive global presence and a premier provider of talent management solutions, shares your concerns about the protection of your personal information.
Please note that this Policy applies solely to the Search Services.PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
Talent Partners collects personal information (such as name, e-mail address and physical address) and other information that visitors to the Site choose to provide to us. For example, information provided when a visitor registers as a candidate for our Search Services, uploads or builds a resume, responds to employment opportunities posted on the Site or takes an online assessment. Such personal information may include your (User) ID, password, the pages visited, and the duration of the visit to the Site. We also collect personal information when you contact us via e-mail or postal mail.
To the extent that you elect to include sensitive information on your resume, we will retain that information. In the U.S. we may collect personal information related to race and gender for diversity purposes.HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
The following paragraphs describe various specific ways in which we may use and disclose personal and other information:
Identifying positions of interest. We use personal information that we have collected concerning candidates to identify professional opportunities that we think may be of interest. We may contact potential candidates from time to time regarding such opportunities.
Providing information to prospective employers and references. We provide personal information regarding candidates to prospective employers or reference sources to fulfill search requests from our clients
Soliciting information regarding candidates. We may contact individuals from time to time to solicit names of or other personal information regarding potential candidates in connection with a search that we are conducting.
Refining our Search Services. We may use personal information that we collect concerning candidates for purposes of developing and improving our Search Services, and, in the U.S. and Canada for purposes of collecting and disclosing diversity statistics and other statistical information regarding our candidates and placement activities.
(2) Personal Information Concerning Clients. We collect personal information pertaining to our clients, including business contact information, and retain and use such information in providing our Search Services. We may contact you from time to time regarding your needs and the services that we provide.
(3) Other Uses of Personal Information.
Updating your data. We may contact you from time to time to ensure that the personal information we have collected about you is accurate and current.
Responding to your inquiries. If you contact us by e-mail or through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we may use any contact information you provide in your message to respond to your inquiry.
Other communications. Talent Partners may from time to time send informational or promotional e-mails concerning its Search Services.
Modification, improvement, refinement and validation of intellectual property and technology. We use personal information to enhance our Search Services, and to further improve our technology to give you convenient access to the Site.
- Accounts and records. We may use personal information for financial transactions, procurement, and administrative needs.
- To respond to complaints and other inquiries. We may use personal information to establish procedures to receive and respond to complaints and inquiries.
- For proposals, engagement letters, and presentations. We occasionally may use personal information for proposals, engagement letters, and presentations.
- For research surveys. We may use personal information such as e-mail or postal addresses to conduct surveys.
- White papers. We may also use personal information to contact individuals regarding articles and white papers.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations. We occasionally use personal information with your consent for promotional activities, such as press releases.
DISCLOSURE TO AFFILIATES, CLIENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHERS.
(1) Disclosure to affiliates, subsidiaries and strategic alliance partners. Talent Partners and its affiliates, jointly use the personal information submitted to us for the purposes stated above. Talent Partners remains responsible for how the personal information will be used. If you would prefer not to have your personal information used by Talent Partners please simply let us know by contacting us as indicated below and we will remove or suppress your personal information in our database.
(2) Disclosure to prospective employers or reference sources. We provide personal information regarding candidates to prospective employers or reference sources only if the candidate has authorized us to do so. However, on rare occasions we are engaged to conduct highly confidential searches for senior executives and on those rare occasions, prospective candidates’ personal information may be provided to the client without the candidate’s prior request or knowledge. In addition, through our Board Search Services practice we recruit senior level individuals with broad ranges of experience to become Board members for selected clients. When Talent Partners is engaged in connection with a search for a client’s Board of Directors it is possible that personal information may also be provided to the client without the candidate’s prior request or knowledge.
(3) Disclosure to service providers. Talent Partners works with third parties who provide services that may include, but are not necessarily limited to, assessment services, including assessment validation services; website hosting and IT consulting services; data analysis; resume verification; background checking; payroll services; public relations services; attorneys, accountants, and other administrative and back-up and security services. As part of providing those services, such third parties will be provided with access to personal information. In addition, our software development partners may use personal information for purposes of modifying, improving, refining and validating their technology, and research and development.
From time to time, we may contract with an e-mail marketing firm to perform a promotional mailing. We will provide the firm with a list of e-mail addresses for executives who have requested not to be contacted by Talent Partners via e-mail, for purposes of suppressing e-mails to these individuals.
(5) Business Transfers. Talent Partners reserves the right to disclose or transfer, any and all personal information that we collect from visitors, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Search Services, to a third party in connection with a strategic alliance with such third party, or in the event of a sale of our company or one of our affiliates, a merger or consolidation involving Talent Partners or one of its affiliates, or a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of our business or the business of one or more of our affiliates.TRACKING DATA.
Talent Partners monitors visitor traffic patterns throughout the Site by logging Tracking Data, which is collected automatically from each Site visitor. Tracking Data may include personal information such as the IP address of the visitor’s computer, its browser type and operating system, the referring site, which pages of the Site were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were “clicked.”
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES.
Talent Partners may from time to time sponsor special features or promotions on the Site and additional privacy information may be posted. That privacy information, to the extent it conflicts with this Policy, will govern that particular feature or promotion.
CHOICE AND ACCESS.
The provision of personal information by you is entirely voluntary and you have the right not to provide personal information. You may also use the contact us page if you wish to receive certain information as to whether or not personal information relating to you is held by us and to obtain a copy of such information.
LOCATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED AND MAINTAINED.
This Site is hosted in the United States. By providing personal information and other information through the Site, you understand and consent to the collection, use, processing, disclosure and transfer of such personal information to the United States.
Talent Partners has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information about Site visitors which is under our control. Unfortunately, however, no security system, or system of transmitting personal information over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that personal information transmitted between your computer and Talent Partners servers will be entirely secure. Please do not send highly sensitive information using the Internet.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
On the Site, you may have the opportunity to follow a link from or to other websites maintained by Talent Partners affiliates or third parties. Because these other websites may not be hosted or controlled by Talent Partners, however, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Therefore, privacy policies with respect to those websites may differ from those applicable to the Site and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of each of those websites.
Summaries of Policy
This Policy is the sole authorized statement of Talent Partners practices with respect to the online collection of personal information through the Site and the usage of such personal information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the “Platform for Privacy Preferences” or “P3P”) shall have no legal effect, are in no way binding upon Talent Partners, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to IT Services using the ‘contact us’ page.
The Site and this Policy, © 2010 Talent Partners, LLC and its Subsidiary IT Services USA, LLC. All rights reserved.
Visit our parent company at: